Avira antivirus is the advanced antivirus and internet security software for the Linux, Windows, macOS etc. It protects the system from the different type of viruses. It also protects our system from phishing, hacking and dangerous websites. We have to use an antivirus in our system to save the system and data from all types of problems. It is good security software but sometimes, we face some minor type problems like – Avira antivirus not open, Avira not uninstalls etc. We are providing some solutions related to the problems. Now, we are providing topmost 5 solutions, why is the Avira antivirus not opening?
1. A simple method to open- Most of the person uses this method but, if you are a new user, it is helpful to you.
- First, open your system.
- Check the Avira icon in the system tray.
- Double-click on the Avira icon.
- Now it will be opened.
2. Open Avira, if the Avira icon not in the System tray- If your Avira icon is not present in your system tray. You can follow these rules to show icon in your system tray.
- First press Windows + R key from your keyboard.
- Now you will see a new Run dialog box.
- Type MSConfig in the search text box.
- Click the OK button or press ENTER key on Keyboard.
- Now the System Configuration window will open.
- Click on Startup.
- Click on Open Task Manager.
- Search for Avira SystrayStartTrigger.
- Click on Disable.
- Restart your system.
Now you will see the Avira icon in your system tray and you can easily open. If your Avira antivirus has not opened yet, then follow another method.
3. Update Avira Antivirus- Sometimes, there are not any problems which are above given. So you should check your Avira for a new update. If any new update available, you can update it first. If you want you can update it by following some steps.
- Connect your system with internet connection.
- Click on the Avira icon from the task manager.
- Click on the menu bar Update -> Manual Update.
- Select the Vdf_fusebundle.zip file.
- Click on the Open button.
- It will start update automatically.
4. Check windows version- You should confirm that, you are using windows 7, 8, 10. If you are using the Windows XP and other old versions, it has all the out-dated program and files. So, it will create problems. So, you should update your system with the latest version.
5. Reinstall your Avira antivirus Software- If your problem has not fixed yet. You should reinstall the antivirus because; it may be there are some files missing. So, you should reinstall the antivirus. You can reinstall it online or offline mode.
Using online mode-
- If you have Avira setup or .exe file.
- Run or install it on your system.
- After installing, check for new update.
- If yes, update it otherwise leave it.
Using online mode-
- Visit on Avira official website.
- Download the new updated version.
- And install it in the system.