Brother Printer is a multinational company which is established in 1908 in Japan. It manufactures many devices like printers, multifunction printers, desktop computers, sewing machine, label printers, typewriters, fax machines, and many more. Brother printers are famous and cheaper than other. It provides many new functions in the printer at the affordable price. There are many users of this company worldwide and most of our customer satisfied with the service of the company. If you are a printer user, you know it very well that most of the printers create some problems like Printer black ink not working.
If your printer is facing the same type of problem, you can solve it without walking into the service center. We are giving some points which will help you to fix the problem.
1. Check the printing quality- If your printer is creating the problems. First, you should print the quality check sheet. If its color quality is good, it is well and good. If not, solve it. Now, you should check your inkjet or cartridge and install it correctly. There are two simple figures which help you to judge all the printing quality of the printer. That is good or not.
2. Check the ink level in inkjet- Now you should check the level of inkjet. If the level of the ink in the inkjet is low or it will print fade or color miss? You should refill ink in the inkjet properly and reinstall it correctly. If you are using a laser printer, you have to change the cartridge.
3. Check the print head- if the print head has been blocked or not work properly, you have to check printer settings and clean the print head by using deep cleaning method. Follow the given below steps to Deep Cleaning.
- Press Menu.
- Select the Test Print and press OK.
- Select Print Quality and press OK.
- Select Start and press OK.
- Now your printer will start to check the quality of the printer.
Repeat this process about to 3-4 times. And if the quality of printing is not changed, it means there are some other problems. So, follow other methods to resolve the problem.
4. Driver update- Now, you should update the drivers, because sometimes they create the problem. If you are using out of dated drivers. It will not work properly so, you should install all the new drivers.
You can update the driver using steps-
- Visit on the official website of Brother printer.
- Download the latest version of drivers.
- Install all of them in your system correctly.
- Restart your system.